- 1 Regulated Binary Options brokers
- 2 What is a regulated Binary Options broker?
- 3 List of regulated Binary Options brokers
- 4 Regulators for Binary Options contracts
- 5 What is the difference between a regulated broker and one that is not?
- 6 Which is the best Binary Options broker?
- 7 How to choose a Binary Options broker
- 8 Binary Options brokers unregulated
Regulated Binary Options brokers
Here you are a list of regulated Binary Options brokers in Europe and in Latin America. We can see the minimum deposit, the welcome bonus, the platform in which we can trade, maximum profits offered and the regulator authority. Anyway, before having a look at the list, I will explain what the benefits of having a regulated broker are, the difference between regulated Binary Options brokers and the ones who are not regulated.
After some scams from brokers who work without being regulated, regulators accepted Binary Options brokers in CySEC and later were accepted in the United Kingdom, France and Uruguay. Binary Options started to offer services in 2008, but people were always talking about scams. Since they have been regulated, Binary Options brokers scams have diminished, because investors now work with regulated Binary Options brokers who offer security to the investor.
What is a regulated Binary Options broker?
Regulated Binary Options brokers are those who have authorization ‘licence’ to offer their services to the investors, which means that they are being controlled by some auditory method from the regulators. When being regulated, a broker that offers some Binary Option has to have funds in segregated accounts, what offers security to the investors since if the broker goes bankruptcy, his clients’ funds are not touched, reason why the traders who invest with him are not affected.
List of regulated Binary Options brokers
First, we are going to find the broker’s name, the minimum deposit for the Binary Options broker, Bonus ‘bonuses for first or second deposit’ that offer Binary Options brokers, trading platform they offer, if we want to invest from our mobile phone ‘cellular’, the miminum and maximum profit he can offer, we can also see Option Builder, that are personalized options of one touch, where from a 380% to a 500% is offered, minimum investment we can do, maximum investment we can do when putting a Binary Option, brokers that have 60 seconds operations. Finally, we can see the regulator. A little bit below this, I will put more information about regulators in Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Dominican Repúblic, Bolivia, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Panama, among others.
Regulators for Binary Options contracts
Since the beginning of May 2012, the security commission for investors protection in Cyprus, aproved for the first time a Binary Options platform. Before that they had not had any regulation at all and for this reason no broker could be regulated. Later, other regulators started to accept different brokers.
CySEC is the regulator in Cyprus, as I said before, it was the first one in accepting a Binary Option, we can visit its page in English http://www.cysec.gov.cy/default_en.aspx and search with the regulation number that tell us Binary Options platforms to see if it is regulated or if he is lying to us. There are several brokers who can say they are regulated, but it is important to search among regulated Binary Options brokers and check its regulation, mainly in Cyprus since thanks to it, they got regulations in other countries of the European Union.
The National Commission of the Stock Market is the regulator for Binary Options broker in Spain, even then, it is one of the main Binary Options regulators in Hoduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Colombia Ecuador, Peru, Argenina, Chile, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Panama, because it is in Spanish, but each country has its own regulator, the National Commissino of the Stock Market, has important influence on recommendations to foreign investors.
The Central Bank of Uruguay BCU is the only Latin American regulator that regulates Binary Options broker ‘Empire Option’. Even though it is not regulated in Europe, it offers great service.
AMF is the regulator of the Netherlands. FSA/FCA is the regulator of the United Kingdom, one of the most important internationally.
CONSOB is the regulator in Italy.
What is the difference between a regulated broker and one that is not?
Mainly, a broker that is not regulated is a broker that is not being controlled by a company or external regulator. The result is that the broker can do or say whatever he wants, which can affect us since he can manipulate prices or play with our ‘investment capital’. Another advantage of regulated brokers is that you have our money in segregated accounts, but what does a segregated account mean? A segregated account is one that is not in the name of the broker and he cannot use it whenever he wants. He can only use it when we perform an operation. The solvency of the broker does not depend on us but on himself.
Which is the best Binary Options broker?
On many pages we can see information about a broker that is better than the other, for me there is not a broker better than the other, because any broker is perfect. That is why we have to choose our brokera ccording to our guidelines.
How to choose a Binary Options broker
To choose a Binary Options broker we have to see:
1) Minimum deposit if we have $150 we cannot invest in one the minimum deposit is $250 or $500.
2) Customer service we have to work with a broker who is at our disposal, it is useless working with a broker that does not speak our same language, ‘at least he has to offer us something better than the others’. Because if we have any problems, how is he going to solve it?
3) Kinds of options, according to the kind of option we are going to trade, if we want to do personalized options, we have to look for a Binary Options broker who offers personalized options. If we want to do 60 seconds 1 minute operations, we have to find a broker who offers this.
4) Minimum investment, this is very important, specially for investors with little capital, if we have very little capital, for example $100, it is not recommendable to operate with a broker that offers maximum $10, which means that we will be able to do up to 10 operations, if we start with one of $25, we would be able to do only 4 operations.
5) Deposit ways, even though almost all regulated Binary Options brokers have the same deposit ways: PayPal, Moneybookers, Visa or Mastercard credit card, wire transfer, it may happen that some regulated Binary Options brokers do not have these options, so it is important that we check this.
6) Withdrawal time, even though it is no the most important aspect, it is a plus when we are going to choose a Binary Options broker. Generally, brokers delay from 7 to 15 days in carrying out a withdraway from our account, so if a broker offers us withdrawals that delay 1 or 2 days, it can be very positive for us.
Binary Options brokers unregulated
We are going to see another kind of broker that is not regulated, which does not mean that they are going to rip or steal our money, they may offer excellent service, we only have to bear in mind that they are not being controlled by a regulator, so it is here that whether it is or not important to count with this security. Some unregulated brokers offer 150% or 200% bonuses, something that a regulated broker does not offer because he does not need this to attract new clients. That is why we have to decide if we wn to work with a regulated broke or not.
Finally, regulated Binary Options brokers are mainly in Cyprus, almost all regulated Binary Options brokers offer us a security that a broker or regulated do now give us.
Finally, here we can watch a video in which we can find all all the regulators of Spain, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, among others.